Ive then gone onto the ebay the seller is located in, or listing from and ALL the items are then visible to look at.

Why some are and arent, tho, I havent a clue.

Jeff

On Feb 24, 2016, at 8:18 AM, Wolfgang Jahn wrote:

ZERO results for me too.

See my longer email I just sent, same as Helmut says.

Wolfgang

Von: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] Im Auftrag von Helmut Hamm
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016 17:07
An: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Betreff: Re: [MOPO] Ebay-ponderings

That items do not show up in search results seems a common problem on ebay.

If you are registered outside of the US, ebay does not show you any items from sellers who ship to the US only. These will not show in any of your search results.

Yet, even if you are registered in the US or the seller ships worldwide, I frequently notice that I get zero results in 'Seller's other items', even though listings from this seller do appear in the 'You may also like' view. Listings from these sellers also do not show up in any of my searches. This is a problem that I have noticed for at least a year, so ebay must be aware of this.

Here's an example:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dbd19508/m.html? item=191810394512&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I KNOW this seller has several active listings, since I'm watching them. Yet, when I click this link, I get zero results, same for his completed listings. I am logged in with an account registered to a US address.

Please give it a try, everybody, let me know if you get any results from this link.

Helmut