i had an auction on ebay canceled for the same thing about 6 months ago.   it
was not a poster.  i suspect that someone complained, and ebay cancels
perfunctorily is most cases.

my item was a NEW clothing item.  i had about 8 listed (different colors,
sizes) at the time using the same template.   the listings with the same
template had been used for about 2 years.  EBAY cancelled three and sent me
warning.   i relisted, again............6 months,, ago........without any
problem

it is ebay!!!!    often no rhyme or reason for their actions.

michael