remember the  good ol' days when we made posts like this?
(hi bruce)

michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 8:11 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Looking for 7 Year Itch 3 sheet

Would a 7 sheet on The 3 Year Itch help?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 3:36 PM Susan Heim <filmfantast...@msn.com> wrote:

Hello all,   I am currently looking for a 3 sheet on The 7 Year
Itch...............please let me know if you have one available with condition
and price.......as always, thanks in advancefor your time.
SueHollywood Poster Frames(800) 463-2994

Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site
our auctions

| Complete Buyer Protection - No time limit on our guarantees & NO buyer beware
Hershenson Help Hotline - Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depthCustomer Reviews of our
company -Page 1,Page 2,Page 3, which shows you in our customers' own words
exactly what makes our company and our auctions so very different from all
others! |  |