All THREE parts of eMoviePoster.com's incredible February Major Auction are
now online, and together they contain one of the best selection of posters
and related items we have ever offered at one time, 1,012 items in all! And
EVERY item will REALLY have a new owner after the auctions end, because ALL
the items really started at $1 with NO reserves (and none of the dreaded
"buyers premiums").

>From now until Tuesday the 18th at around 3 PM CST (when the Part I items
begin to end, NINE full days from now) you can view ALL 1,012 of the items
in all three parts in a single gallery at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/all.html! Why is this so
valuable? Because when you are looking at all the items in one gallery, you
can search ALL 1,012 items at once (and our Search Filters work on all the
items at once), which is a giant time saver if you solely want to look for
single stars, or single movies, or single genres, or whatever!

And because our auctions are now all BI-WEEKLY, you get that extra week to
look over ALL 1,012 items in the three parts, so you won't ever feel
"rushed" when doing so!

Or you can view just the Part I items at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html or just the Part II
items at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html or just the
Part III items at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html!

I want you to right now go to the above link(s) and view all these items
for yourself, because seeing the items (and their current bid prices) will
sell them far better than anything I can write here!

But I have to warn you that seeing so much wonderful movie paper (and much
non-movie paper as well), may give you the completely false impression that
such items are somewhat "commonplace" and regularly come to auction!
Actually the exact opposite is the case! This auction contains the heart of
several amazing collections built up over decades, and you absolutely WON'T
see an offering like this again for quite some time, if ever!