Greg
This was all done by Invaluable.
Glenn should have gone to the PeopStore site to place his bids and was
approved to bid there..
On that site, you have fully interactive bidding and can also bid by phone.
I do believe he should have had a chance to increase his bid on Invaluable,
but since it is a third-party site, the lag could have been significant.