Ian:
This is interesting stuff for someone interested in conspiracy
theories and how they work.

woods:
   What's this have to do with anything?  Is that how you dismiss something?
"Oh, it's just a conspiracy."  Maybe something more thoughtful further down.
We'll see.

Ian:
The zeitgeist story includes some wonderfully true historical factual
stuff,

woods:
It is wonderful true historical factual stuff that opposes zeitgeist too.
Don't see
this as an arguement, but maybe your setting up for a good one.

Ian:
 it's just amazing how some brains can see conspiracy linking it
into some overarching evil truth ... truly truly amazing. I just see
the power of natural trusims and memes.

woods:
So this is how you dismiss something that opposes your zeigeist.  You
just go and brush it off as "conspiracy linking".  That's not very thoughtful,
is it?

Ian:
I nearly fell off my chair when I saw David Icke brought into it ...
I've noticed his recent re-emergence since he was ridiculed out of UK
life over 20 years ago - alien lizards in the board-rooms stuff - beam
me up Scully.

woods:
   Ok.  Now this is good.  I don't know who David Icke is.  Seriously.  I'm
being
sincere.  Who is he?  You might have an good argument here.

Ian:
Being ridiculed doesn't make him wrong, but, but .... I'm lost for words.

woods:
You sure were.  You seem to have a blind value for zeigeist.  Now you did
mention David Icke.  He might be a weak link in this opposition to zeigeist.
I'd
like to hear more about him and how when his name comes up then we ought
to know the opposition to zeigeist doesn't have anything to stand on.  Where's
the intellectual debate?

Sorry, Ian but you and Marsha seem a bit naive, unless, you know something
more about zeigeist that you could offer intellectually.

woods