Ian,

   You brought up David Icke as a dismissal point to
any opposition of zeitgeist.  For if David Icke dismisses
zeitgeist, well, then this opposition is low value for David
Icke is not credible.  Well, if you knew that David
Icke was also used as a source for zeitgeist what might
you have thought.  I guess if I use your line of argumentation,
then zeitgeist is not credible for David Icke contributed to
zeitgeist.  So, that was pretty much your only line of
argumentation that could have been a good foundation to
ward off any opposition to zeitgeist and now I find
David Icke is a contributor to zeitgeist so that pretty
much rids your argument.  Sorry, come up with
something more debatable:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

woods