Hi Andrea.

Are you a boy or a girl?  We have another Andrea here, and it's a man, which
confused me because i always thought 'Andrea' was a girl's name.  But it's
all cleared up now.  That said, welcome to this mailing list.   Your post was
good, the only thing i question is your assertion that drugs 'arrest
intellectual growth.'  I think of Jimi Hendrix and how his creativity
seemingly spurred from drug use (altho that was not the only thing that made
him who he was).

rasheed