Platt wrote:

> By the way, humanitarians dedicated to eliminate suffering should note the
> following passage:
>
> "If you eliminate suffering from this world you eliminate life. There's no
> evolution. Those species that don't suffer don't survive. Suffering is the
> negative face of Quality that drives the whole process." (Lila, Chap. 29)

More and more I become of the relevance of the very concept of a point of view
(and some flexibility in switching from one another) is relevant to MOQ (that
good old Sophism). The very same sentence, Platt, also tells us that we must
strife to eliminate suffering if we are to play the game of Quality. Accept
suffering, and it will stop driving the process of evolution. No?

Andrea