-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: information on software for 3D image analysis
Date:   Wed, 21 May 2008 08:42:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Lindsay Eaves-Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     morphmet@morphometrics.org

Hi, Andrea,

I've been poking around for different software for 3D analysis of CTs,
and have run into some websites that might be of interest to you, at
least for a beginning.  The following include both free and commercial
software for 3D reconstruction of MRI, CT, confocal, and serial-section
data for imaging.

Stanford's National Biocomputation Center (Free and commercial software):
http://biocomp.stanford.edu/3dreconstruction/software/index.html

Idoimaging .com (Free software):
http://www.idoimaging.com/index.shtml

David Clunie's Medical IMage FAQs. You can search for "DICOM File
Convertors and Viewers" on the page, or just browse the whole
thing--there's lots of good stuff here (Free and commercial software):
http://www.dclunie.com/medical-image-faq/html/part8.html

Medical Imaging Processing Group at the U. of Penn Medical Center (Three
free programs):
http://mipgsun.mipg.upenn.edu/

Hope this helps!

L E-J

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 6:36 AM, morphmet
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]