Dear morphometricians,

Here I notify you about one of my recent papers on geometric morphometrics
that could be of interest to some members of the community

Delgado ME 2016. Holocene population history of the Sabana de Bogotá
region, Northern South America: An assessment of the craniofacial shape
variation. American Journal of Physical Anthropology. DOI:10.1002/ajpa.23124

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.23124/full

PD: I can send a pdf reprint upon request

Best regards,

Miguel

Miguel Delgado PhD
CONICET-División Antropología.
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo.
Universidad Nacional de La Plata
Paseo del Bosque s/n. La Plata 1900. Argentina
Cel: 5492216795916. Fax: 54 221 4257527
https://unlp.academia.edu/DelgadoMiguel
http://www.cearqueologia.com.ar/
E-mail: medelg...@fcnym.unlp.edu.ar