Hello everyone,

For my master thesis I look at sexual dimorphism of the zygomatic. I want
to do an analysis a PCA and DFA with size included. I found that I can do
the PCA with size in morphologika, but morphologika cannot do the DFA. In
MorphoJ I cannot find an option to let size be included. If this is not
possible I would like to do the DFA by hand in spss, but I have not been
able to find which data I should include in the analysis. I did a
regression analysis to see the effect of size on the shape, but find it
hard to interpret the results (see below). I believe that it says that
there is no correlation between size and shape. I would like to know if
there is a correlation between size and sex as well.  In this the depended
variable is my data (with GPA) and the independent variable is the centriod
size.

So in short my questions are:

How do I include size in my sample with an PCA and DFA?

And how do I read the regression outcome?

Sums of squares (the sums of squares below are within-group SSs)

Total SS:                      0,11413299

Predicted SS:              0,00282065

Residual SS:                0,11131234

% predicted:         2,4714%

Permutation test against the null hypothesis of independence

Number of randomization rounds: 10000

P-value: 0,0879

I hope I kept my questions quite clear and someone is willing to help me
with these.

If I forgot any information please let me know.

Kind regards,

Simone