Mike,

That's amazing, you nailed it, finally. Great!

Yes, I didn’t have all levels of stages that match all levels of Locations,
and because of this, I am getting such error messages. Thanks a lot indeed,
for educating and enlightening me, on these aspects.

I do have some other factors with equal levels (Sex, Location). However,
the sample size may not be 147 but will have 51 observations altogether!.
Let me try this and I will let you know, probably give some more troubles
on the trajectory as well, so catch you soon.

Thanks a lot indeed, Mike

Truly

Mahen