Hi everyone.

I'm here looking for some help. I've been assigned to create a small
project where I have to compare morphometric characteristics among the
flowers of 10 species of Solanaceas in my country, Ecuador. So, I'd like
some help because I need to locate the landmarks and semilandmarks and I'm
not sure in which parts of the flower I should put the marks for the
comparison. Also, I need to look for differences between the flowers, based
on the abiotic factors of the places the plants live in.

I'll be so thankful for any guide that you can provide me.