Hi Gabriel,

You will indeed need to set a scale to your models, as this is lost when
you create models with Agisoft. If you have the professional version, I
believe you can do this within Agisoft. If you, like me, have the standard
version, you can use meshlab (freeware) to achieve this. Here is a handy
video whihc explains you how to do this within Meshlabs :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6psAppbOOXM

I hope this helps,

Katrien G. Janin

Leverhulme Centre for Human Evolutionary Studies
Department of Archaeology & Anthropology
University of Cambridge

http://www.bioanth.cam.ac.uk/directory/kgrj2