Dear all,

Below an LJMU opportunity for PhD studentship (UK and European candidate welcome!), please feel free to spread around.
I will be happy to support any candidate within my subject field.
This scheme is “candidate” based so minimum expectation includes a MSc degree, one paper and/or funding (e.g. Erasmus) + a good and feasible project proposal that I can support (1 page).

The deadline is 9am on Monday 4th March.
The link is below:
https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/research/phd%20scholarships
https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/research/PHD%20scholarships/PhD%20Scholarship%20Application

Potential candidates can contact me [c.mel...@ljmu.ac.uk] in advance to have more details.

We will keep support good science (no matter Brexit!!!)

All the best and have good time

Carlo