I especially call your attention to the requirement, "
*The winning candidate must agree to attend the award ceremony in *
*person in order to accept the Rohlf Medal and then deliver the award
lecture."*

I would recommend confirming with the potential recipient their willingness
and ability to attend the award ceremony before following through with the
effort of nomination.

You are also welcome to distribute this announcement to other groups or
individuals with relevant interests.

-the moderator (dslice)