Hi everyone, I am doing an analysis of the diversity of flies wings on morphoJ,
and obviously I started form the photos of the wings. And then I used imageJ to
analyze the photos and to do the landmarks. I did not take the pictures with a
metric reference, but for the measurement of the landmarks, I chose centroid as
an option. Is this ok? can I still do my analysis without a metric reference in
the pictures? I know that the centroid option would kind of create new way to
measure the wings and that all landmarks coordinates are based on the centroid,
not on size, and this is why I took the pictures with nothing.

Thank you in advance for your help