Dear All,
this out now: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jzs.12276
“Nose‐metrics” of wild southern elephant seal (Mirounga leonina) males using image analysis and geometric morphometrics
JZSER, online first

As far as I know, it's one of the few applications of GMM on data from naturally behaving animals photographed in the field. By the way, if anyone has references of this type of work (NB not on sedated animals), please I'd appreciate having a pdf.

Thanks also to those who asked me reprints of the Evol. Biol. paper on spurious results in integration/modularity tests. Please, write me if you have no subscription and need the pdf, as it's not yet in my webpage.

Cheers

Andrea

--

Dr. Andrea Cardini
Researcher, Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche e Geologiche, Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Via Campi, 103 - 41125 Modena - Italy

Adjunct Associate Professor, Centre for Forensic Anthropology, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA 6009, Australia

E-mail address: alcard...@gmail.com, andrea.card...@unimore.it
WEBPAGE: https://sites.google.com/site/alcardini/home/main

FREE Yellow BOOK on Geometric Morphometrics: https://tinyurl.com/2013-Yellow-Book

ESTIMATE YOUR GLOBAL FOOTPRINT: http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/page/calculators/