I note that we recently have achieved 1000 subscribers to morphmet!

Caveat 1: Over the years, some have removed themselves from the list or
asked me to remove them. So, there have actually been more than 1000 people
subscribing, but we have never had 1000 subscribers on the list at the same
time.

Caveat 2: We have about 50 addresses that are either bouncing or disabled
indicating members who have probably moved on from their subscribed
addresses. In the future, I will remove those with persistent bouncing
dropping the list (temporarily, no doubt) below 1000.

-the moderator