Dear all,
I wonder if you are aware of any developed protocol to collect morphometric data on living lizard. I will need to work on relatively small specimens (about 50 mm Snout Vent Length) and would like to capture the head in dorsal and lateral view (with digital SLR macro 60 mm). Any method to immobilise the animal without creating too many issues? Or perhaps using two cameras in a sort of stereophotogrammetry fashion way...there are ways of doing this but the system I need to work on needs to be portable and cannot calibrate it all the time. Any references and/or practical advise on how to collect data on live trapped specimens will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Carlo