After spending hours looking at the reading lady website I decided I need to
ask the whole list.  While I enjoyed myself looking at all of the support
available to teachers using Mosaic of Thought,  I still did not find what I was
looking for.  I have always used a chart where the students self check to see
if they are using all of the reading strategies.  It is a very simple chart and
I know I got it from one of you, but I can't find mine.  It is a checklist with
all of the strategies listed and space for the students to check off what they
have used so far.  It is wonderful because then they can see for themselves
which strategies they need to use more often.  Help!
PatK