At home and at school I have been receiving lots of catalogs and flyers selling books that say they help with the CCSS. I wonder if we could generate a list of books that we think are worth buying. I'll start with Pathways to the Common Core. That book was a help to me. Jan

Quoting Patricia Kimathi <pkima...@earthlink.net>:
I am not sure how useful this will be but I just found a book called Notice and
Note: Strategies for Close Reading  by Kylen Beers and Robert Probst.  Has
anyone read this book and do you reccomend it. Pat Kimathi