I thought Falling in Love With Close Reading was one of the best books I've
read in a few years.    An old man once said, "There comes a time in your life,
when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround
yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too
short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up
is living."