We are going to set up another round of our "Professional Book Review Team"
sponsored by Stenhouse. This is a great opportunity for Mosaic members to be
a part of the review team with the professional book sent to you free of
change by Stenhouse.

There are two selected titles for our summer review teams and the
application URL will be announced to the list on during the first week of
June. We invite you to take a look at the titles below that will be used for
our summer review program:

"Adventures in Graphica"
Using Comics and Graphic Novels to Teach Comprehension, 2-6
Terry Thompson
 2008,  200 (est.) pp/paper, ISBN: 978-157110-712-1, $18.50
http://www.stenhouse.com/0712.asp

"Put Thinking to the Test"
Lori L. Conrad, Missy Matthews, Cheryl Zimmerman, Patrick A. Allen
Foreword by Ellin Oliver Keene
2008, 184 pp/paper, ISBN: 978-157110-731-2, $21.00
http://www.stenhouse.com/0731.asp

If you are interested please take a look at the links provided to get more
information on the texts. As mentioned, we will post a link to the
application form in about a week.

Best,

The Mosaic Leadership Team
  Ginger Weincek