As we move through the various discussions, we thought it'd be great to post
any documents you'd like to share on a new page on the Mosaic website. This
page would be devoted to just documents for the summer strategy discussions.

When you have a document to share, just email it to me and I will post it on
the website.

To make my job easier, please include the following in the body of the email
with any document you send:

1. Document Name:
2. Strategy Focus:
3. Grade Levels:
4. Short 1-2 sentence description on how you use this document in
instruction:

If possible you might also include this information in the actual document.
This will be of great help to those that download the document.

I can work with all sorts of documents so don't worry too much about the
file types you send. I will also create PDF's of any document you send to
share on the website.

So when you are talking about sharing a document, PLEASE include this text
in your post: "I will send this document to Keith to post on the website."

This should help us to avoid people requesting the document over the general
list.

Thanks,

Keith Mack
km...@literacyworkshop.org