Just to let everyone know that there is a 10,000 messages per hour
"throttle" on the Mosaic list. Without this sort of limit, organizations and
email providers can target our messages as spam.

When list is very active it is common for messages to be help up for several
hours. Please accept this delay as part of keeping a delicate  balance so
that our messages stay "under the radar" for spam detection.

That said, everyone can help out by not re-posting a message if you don't
see it right away. Members can also help by not posting "thank-you's", "I
agree", or other terse messages that don't forward a conversation.

Thanks,

Keith Mack
Web Administrator for Mosaic List
km...@literacyworkshop.org