I've just posted a long lesson plan related to a children's book "A Butterfly's
Dream" by Erin Fox on the Mosaic website.

This lesson is shared to us by Donna Fox (proud aunt!) saying that, "It is
aligned to the new national common core standards, and of course I tried to
stay true to the beliefs shared by those in the mosaic listserve."

You can view the lesson on the Mosaic Tools page at the bottom of the lesson
plan area. It is available in Word or PDF format.
http://www.readinglady.com/mosaic/tools/tools.htm

The book is listed a Barnes and Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-butterflys-dream-erin-fox/1109574305

Thanks to Donna for her willingness to share this resource!

Keith Mack
Web Administrator for Mosaic List
km...@literacyworkshop.org