Just want to remind everyone that we only allow messages to be sent to this
list and this list only. If there is any other email address, then the post
will be rejected with a message to the sender to trim the recipient list.

I see a lot of rejections with:
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Cc: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org

I'm not sure why this happens. Most everyone would not send a message to a
friend and then also Cc the same friend. Just please be careful when you are
sending if you want message to get through. The *only* address can be the
one to Mosaic. No others will be allowed.

This policy is done to prevent the large number of spammers and email
hijackers from posting to the list. These attackers frequently send messages
to multiple people. Not allowing this practice keeps spam messages
minimalized.

I think Jennifer will be letting the list know of details about taking part
in an online book study for "Opening Minds". So be looking for this if you
are interested. If you want to reply to her message you should reply to her
directly at jennifer.pal...@hcps.org.

Please contact me off list with any questions or problems with your
membership.

Thanks,

Keith Mack
Web Administrator for Mosaic List