PLEASE DO NOT SEND "ME TOO" EMAILS TO THE LISTSERV. Please email individuals
not the whole list.
I apologize for shouting, but this is serious folks. The server can't handle
the volume of emails and some of our members' servers kick them off because the
high volume of emails looks like spam.  Then we have members who no longer get
Mosaic because their servers reject any Mosaic mail. When we start getting
these "me too" emails, we have to put the list on moderation to prevent this
from happening.

Thanks for understanding. If you want a file, email the individual. Not the
hundreds of people on this list. Do this by typing in that person's email
address, and do not hit reply to the list.
Jennifer, listserv moderator

Sent from my iPad