Hi,

I downloaded moses from svn and followed the steps to build the moses server
with multithreading. I think I built it successfully, but when I run it I get
this error when it starts loading the language model:

mosesserver: LanguageModelInternal.cpp:22: virtual bool
Moses::LanguageModelInternal::Load(const std::string&, Moses::FactorType,
float, size_t): Assertion `nGramOrder <= 3' failed.

I had already installed moses on my Ubuntu 64bit Server using Eric Nichols
packages, which still runs fine.

TIA