Hello Zahurul,

Have you tried the latest release of IRSTLM? It is currently at 5.40.01
which is available from here:

http://hlt.fbk.eu/en/irstlm

Updates since 5.22 are:

B.10 Version 5.30
*Support for a safe management of LMs with a total amount of n-grams larger
than 250 million*
Use of a new parameter to specify a directory for temporary computation
because the default (”/tmp”)
could be too small
Improved a safer method of concatenation of gzipped sub lms
Improved management of log files

B.11 Version 5.40
 Merging of internal-only tlm code into the public version
 Updated documentation into the public version
 Included documentation into the public version

Kind regards,

Lee Ball
Infrastructure Manager
lee.b...@appliedlanguage.com

Applied Language Solutions
High quality language solutions delivered on time
                                            ...with a smile!

www.appliedlanguage.com
Tel (UK): +44 (0)845 367 7000
Tel (US): +1 (800) 579-5010

Riverside Court, Huddersfield Road, Delph, Oldham, OL3 5FZ. UK
Registered in the UK 5122429

Pride in everything we do | Respect everyone like a friend
Think of the environment; please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.