Hello Xin,

You might find that the script is now called train-model.perl whch should be
in the same scripts directory. It depends on how new your download of Moses
is.
Kind regards,

Lee Ball
Infrastructure Manager
lee.b...@appliedlanguage.com

Applied Language Solutions
High quality language solutions delivered on time
                                            ...with a smile!

www.appliedlanguage.com
Tel (UK): +44 (0)845 367 7000
Tel (US): +1 (800) 579-5010

Riverside Court, Huddersfield Road, Delph, Oldham, OL3 5FZ. UK
Registered in the UK 5122429

Pride in everything we do | Respect everyone like a friend
Think of the environment; please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.