Yes, all scores and times were from scratch without reusing anything.

Precision Translation Tools will announce a simpler solution to building a
moses system from scratch next week. Essentially, from minimal server
configuration to completely installed Moses system in four steps and 30
minute wait time.

Stay tuned.

Tom