Dear all,

I want to train a morphological analysis and generation model for moses,
based on which the further translation is from English to German.

And I have prepared my training data like this:

 % tail -n 1 factored-corpus/proj-syndicate.??

 ==> factored-corpus/proj-syndicate.en <==

 corruption|corruption|nn flourishes|flourish|nns .|.|.

 ==> factored-corpus/proj-syndicate.de <==

 korruption|korruption|nn|nn.fem.cas.sg floriert|florieren|vvfin|vvfin
.|.|per|per

Each word is not only represented by its surface form , but also with
additional factors.

And both the English factors and that of German are surface form,lemma,part
of speech and morphy.

And now I want to know the best way to design the mapping steps for training
the factored translation model? Can you help me?

BTW, I have designed a total of four mapping steps such as below(for your
reference):

% train-model.perl \

    --corpus factored-corpus/…… \

    --root-dir morphgen \

    --f de --e en \

    --lm 0:3:factored-corpus/surface.lm:0 \

    --lm 2:3:factored-corpus/pos.lm:0 \

    --translation-factors 1-1+2-2,3 \

    --generation-factors 1-2+1,2,3-0 \

    --decoding-steps t0,g0,t1,g1 \

The above way for designation followed the Turorial for Using Factored
Models on the website:

http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.FactoredTutorial#ntoc4

Your kind suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards

Henry