Hi,

I have been trying to use the confusion network input to the moses decoder.
Although I was able to run an example with the documentation available
in the website, but could not find answer to a few questions that came up.

   1. The input format suggest putting a word and its probability in a
      single line. Is it possible to put in multiple sentences in a
      single input file ?
   2. What is the significance of the weight-i option that is needed in
      the command line, how does it actually affect the selection or the
      scores ?

It would be great if you could provide me with the answers or better
still, point me towards any material having the same.

Thanks and regards,

Pratyush Banerjee