Dear Arda

This combination compiles
MOSES    3878
IRSTLM   5.60.01

By the way,
we have just upload on the official IRSTM website
http://hlt.fbk.eu/en/irstlm
a new version 5.60.02, which the latest Moses revisions (should) compile with.

best regards,
Nicola

On Mar 31, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Arda Tezcan wrote:

Hi Kenneth,
Thanks a lot for the tip!
As a result I tried to compile Moses with the 5.60.01 however I still got a "no
matching function" error for the file "lmmacro.h".
So I gave another try with a later revision of Moses (3923) and could compile
it with this version of IRSTLM.

Regards,
Arda

I've had this happen too when running benchmarks.  The latest IRSTLM is
actually 5.60.01: http://hlt.fbk.eu/en/irstlm and appears to resolve
your issue.  The sourceforge page is out of date.

#include <kenlm/advertisement>