Hi guys,

I just tried using KenLM out of interest for the first time with an old set
of models that were using IRSTLM.

Based on this: http://kheafield.com/code/kenlm/moses/ I changed the settings
from:

[lmodel-file]
1 0 5 /home/moses/languagemodels/model.es.lm.gz

[lmodel-file]
8 0 5 /home/moses/languagemodels/model.es.lm.gz

I also tried

[lmodel-file]
9 0 5 /home/moses/languagemodels/model.es.lm.gz

I then ran mosesserver with this new moses.ini file and it appeared to
output the contents of model.lm.gz and then it stopped with this output:

\end\
> " not blank File: /home/moses/languagemodels/model.es.lm.gz
> Aborted

IRSTLM was used to create this language model initially. Although the
moses.ini was from a slightly older build which doesn't mention KenLM as an
option in the language model comments, I assumed it would still work?

The output error is the same for both 9 and 8 settings. It works fine with
using IRSTLM.

Kind regards,

Lee Ball
Infrastructure Manager
lee.b...@appliedlanguage.com
Skype ID: lee.ball_appliedlanguage

Applied Language Solutions
High quality language solutions delivered on time...with a smile!

www.appliedlanguage.com
Tel (UK): +44 (0)845 367 7000
Tel (US): +1 (800) 579-5010

Riverside Court, Huddersfield Road, Delph, Oldham, OL3 5FZ. UK
Registered in the UK 5122429

Pride in everything we do | Respect everyone like a friend
[image: An Environmentally Friendly Company]Think of the environment; please
don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

[image: Fast Track 100 2009][image: Queens Award for Business]
<http://twitter.com/appliedlanguage>