Dear Mauro,

could you please send me the command line you use?

Probably, there is a mismatch in the versions. I would check immediately.
Which version of IRSTLM and MOSES did you actually installed?

Meanwhile could you try to edit the configuration file and remove the keyword

LMINTERPOLATION

Nicola
(IRSTLM developer staff)

PS:  I would suggest you to send IRSTLM-specific questions to the mailing of
IRSTLM
user-irs...@list.fbk.eu<mailto:user-irs...@list.fbk.eu>