Using -lm=msb instead of -lm=sb and testing on several evaluation sets
seems to help. Then one time IRSTLM is better another time I have better
results with SRILM. So on average they seem to be on par now.

Interesting, however, that you say there should be no differences. I
never manage to get the same BLEU scores on a test set for IRSTLM and
SRILM. I have to do some reading on this dub issue and see what happens.