Dear Author,

You are invited to submit papers, organize special sessions, submit extended
versions
from your conference papers to our journal:
    "International Journal of Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing"
        E-ISSN: 1998-4464

Indexed by Scopus, EI Compendex, Engineering Village, IET, EBSCO, ProQuest,
CNKI, Scholar
Google and many other indexes.

Special Issue on "Information Theory for Electrical Engineering Systems"
dedicated to the
memory of Professor Jack Wolf, IEEE Life Fellow

How to upload your paper for the Special Issue on "Information Theory for
Electrical
Engineering Systems"  dedicated to the memory of  Professor Jack Wolf, IEEE
Life Fellow

Upload your paper via the official site of the journal
 www.rb.gy/feb4jn
and write in the Field "Notes" JACK WOLF

Important: Unfortunately, if you do not write in  in the Field "Notes" JACK
WOLF, we
cannot consider it for this Special Issue, but for the general issue with higher
publication fees.

Deadline to upload your papers:  October 31, 2021

Note that because of many papers that we have already received, we will be very
selective. Hence, we need papers of high quality.

Fes: Contact me: catherine.b.th...@gmail.com

Thanks

Catherine B. Thome
NAUN