From: "MARTELL, Mark" <mmart...@audubon.org>
To: "MOU - Net (mou-net at moumn.org)" <mou-net at moumn.org>; mnbird <mnbird
at lists.mnbird.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:30:15 AM
Subject: [mou] Breeding Bird Coordinator Position

Audubon Minnesota and it partners seeks a full-time Project Coordinator for the
recently funded state-wide Minnesota Breeding Bird Atlas (BBA) project.? This
project is a partnership of multiple agencies, non-profits, and universities,
and will be housed in Audubon Minnesota ?s state office.? The Project
Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of
the project, providing materials and assistance to volunteer Regional
Coordinators, recruiting volunteers, overseeing data gathering, editing and
updating the Atlas website, along with other aspects of Atlas coordination as
needed.?
?
The Project Coordinator should have strong organizational and interpersonal
skills, and be able to work effectively with diverse partners, volunteers, and
the public.? A passion for conservation, and knowledge of Minnesota birds, are
highly desired qualities.? For full job description, see www.audubon.org.?
Applications will be accepted until August 15, 2008.? Please send a cover
letter, resume, and name of three references to mmartell at audubon.org.
?
Audubon offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an EOE
employer.
?
?
Mark Martell