Today my wife and I relocated the Prothonotary Warbler(s) previously reported
by Milton Blomberg on May 23 at the Osceola Bottoms in SE Chisago County.  We
followed his directions and had little trouble finding the bird(s).  Like him
we could not determine if there was more than one bird or not.  The one we
ultimately saw behaved just as he stated and we had good looks at the bird as
it called and moved around the trees.  The bird(s) were north of the Wayside
Rest along the north side of Hwy 243 by the Welcome to MN sign just west of the
St. Croix River.  The deer path was a little tough to follow, but it was worth
the effort.
Bob Williams, Bloomington