The spring season (3/1 - 5/31) has ended.  If you will be submitting a seasonal
report for inclusion in the spring summary to be published in The Loon, please
do so now.  We strongly encourage submissions using the MOU website
(http://moumn.org/). Look under "Reporting Birds," then "On-line Seasonal
Reporting".

Any documentation of casual or accidental species can also be done on line, at
this same website.

If you're not sure of how to use the website, send me an e-mail and I'll help
you navigate it.  If, for some reason, you cannot use the website, send any
paper submissions of seasonal report data to me at the address below.  Paper
documentation to be considered by the state records committee should be sent to
the MOURC Chair, Peder Svingen.

Thanks for your observations and the details you provide!
Paul

Paul Budde
4612 Colfax Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419-5336