From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Pastor Al
Schirmacher
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 11:08 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] Unusual locations

Saw an interesting question on Facebook this morning:  what is your favorite
parking lot bird?  Got me thinking about unusual locations:

* Parking lot:  Gray-crowned Rosy Finches in Cloquet, MN parking lot

* Yard:  tie between Cattle Egret and Prairie Falcon, north of Princeton, MN

* Work:  Lark Sparrow

* Restaurant:  tie between BB Magpie & Golden Eagle

* Hotel:  Black-throated Magpie-Jay (business trip in Mexico many years ago,
probably not unusual for residents).

How about you?

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN