Even thought the weather may still feel tropical, the summer (birding)
season (6/1 - 7/31) has ended.  If you will be submitting a seasonal report
of bird observations for inclusion in the summer summary to be published in
The Loon, please do so now.  We encourage submissions using the MOU website
( <http://moumn.org/> http://moumn.org/). Look under "Reporting Birds," then
"On-line Seasonal Reporting."  If you are not able to submit your sightings
online, send the paper form to me at the address below.  Please provide data
by August 15th so it can also be reviewed for the North American Birds
summary for Minnesota.

Thanks for your observations and the details you provide!

Paul

Paul Budde
4612 Colfax Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419-5336