The bird at Park Point is now probably gone. Arrived at 9:30 and talked to
birders who have been here since early this morning and there have been no
sightings since yesterday evening. Today's clearing weather may have prompted
its apparent departure. But hopefully it will reappear and that news would then
be updated here.

Speaking of updates, there has been nothing recently on mounet about the
Baird's Sparrow report in Douglas Co. The last update I saw was on Tuesday
morning when the bird was seen but not heard, and its distinctive song is the
best way to confirm the ID of this relatively nondescript species. I heard
secondhand that it was heard later on Tuesday morning, but that there
apparently were no sightings yesterday. So updates on this bird's presence and
its ID would be helpful on this listservice.

Kim Eckert, Duluth

Sent from my iPhone