From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Bob Holtz
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 2:10 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] U. of MN connection

If you graduated from the University of Minnesota, you received an e-mail
describing the impact of graduates in the state and metro area. It struck me
that it might be of interest to see the university's impact on the MOU. With
that in mind, I

Would like to collect such data. If you are a U. of MN grad, would you be so
kind as to send me the following?

1.       Your name

2.       Year of graduation

3.       Degree(s) earned

4.       Any comments concerning special connections for you between MOU and
the university.

Thanks. If there is any data sharing with the MOU it will all be anonymous.

Bob Holtz