I live in Thief River Falls, Pennington County, and have yet to see a bluebird
this spring. Usually I see several in March or early April, then by May , the
main migration shows up.I think they must have run into some of the snowstorms
further south causing them to turn south again. I expect they will eventually
arrive, but no time for two broods this summer.
Jeanie

Jeanie Joppru
Pennington County, MN

Sent from my iPad