(Posted by Andrew D. Smith <drew...@aol.com> via moumn.org)

Just received a phone call from Tom Tustison, who requested I post that the
BTSP is still present this morning (Friday, 3/6) in Lyon County. The bird has
been
coming in consistently to the feeders and patio behind the residence of Mike
Osmond since about 7:00 A.M. Contact information is available from eBird posts,
which I didn’t copy before writing this.

Drew Smith

Eagan, Dakota County